Sunday, January 2, 2011

My new year of 2011

Hello 2011!!!!

Welcome to the new year!
Glory to God for this new year!

Since this is a new year and I have been missing the entire year in 2010..

I have decided to make a comeback and record my family memories once again.
I really do not know if I can ever keep a record if blogger decided to fail on us one day!

I thought of starting a new blogspot for each of the girls... but there will be much more work to keep 3 blog address than just one right??

Sometimes think big and at the end, fail to even keep to one!!

Boring blog site... guess nobody will read it except myself!

I will try to update it daily.. I would! I would!

1 comment:

jen© said...

I read it! It's nice to know about what's been happening in your life, and the little improvements in Amelia's :) Take heart and take care, babe!