Saturday, August 11, 2012

Amelia's little hands are growing big

This morning as I held her hands tightly to mine. I realized that it was never the same anymore! They are no longer little and fleshy. The fingers are longer n thinner now.

Time has really caught up with mi! I can't deny the fact that my gals are all growing up! Including my lil Amelia used to have weak n tiny palms now having less grip and tightness while I tried to squeeze her hands tight like how she used to do it similarly to mine. The more I thought into it, the more I felt emotional. It's more like the stirring turmoils within about not having enough happy memories to remember the things that we have been through as a mother thick and thin!

Have I did enough as a mum?? Have we not much notations or memories of how much my lil Amelia gone through in terms of checks and testings???



No comments: